Welcome to Pet De Lite's Website!
We stand strong in the belief that grooming is a critical part of dog care. Some breeds require less grooming than others, but regular grooming for all breeds helps to ensure that the dog is healthy and comfortable. We recommend professional grooming every 6–8 weeks.
The main reasons for daily grooming include:
- A decreased chance of various health problems, such as thrush, scratches, or skin problems.
- Overall cleanliness and appearance of the dog.
- Monitoring of the dog's health by checking for cuts, heat, swelling or changes in temperament, all of which could be indicative of illness.
- Forging of a closer bond between the dog and owner.
- Prevention and removal of fleas or ticks.